Blogging tips

10.09.2013

Welcome Moms



Welcome all of you visiting from the Moms know Moms series! If you have been following the series you know how wonderfully talented, beautiful and creative all these women are. They are all rock star business women and bloggers and I am so honored to be interviewed with them.You can read the full interview here.
Thank you for visiting the blog and sharing in my motherhood and crochet journey. Crocheting and sewing for my children is one of my favorite aspects of motherhood. It gave me a useful outlet during a challenging time of motherhood. As you can tell by the picture below they like getting handmade items as much as I like making them.

 



While I will share my handmade items available for sale or just for fun on this blog, my hope is that No matter the season of motherhood you are in, you will be encouraged or inspired here in someway.

If you're in the cute baby feet stages. Enjoy it. If you're in the loud messy talkative stages enjoy that to. Every Moment. No matter the season hands full or heart full... these moments pass quickly...Celebrate the achievements and don't focus much on the disappointments. 

One day these moments will become the good old days....

You will hear it again and again simply cherish the moment. 
Visit the moms know moms series  to read interviews from some amazing women. To See more of our silly moments stop by on Instagram
You can also leave me your Facebook, pinterst, twitter, or instagram in the comments I would love to see how you ROCK motherhood on the other end the screen. Till next time....


Jacqueline








5 comments:

Sofia @ From PDX with Love said...

Those booties are so cute!! All I know how to knit are scarves. As to crocheting, well, I can only do the starting chain and that is as far as I can get!! But I'd love to learn more!

Joelen Tan said...

So adorable!

Heather McDougle said...

I definitely cherish the moment a lot. My kids will ask me what I am smiling about, and I just tell them that it's because I love them so much. I cherish where they are at right now. I know I will miss it!

Tamika said...

I really enjoyed your interview! From the the first line to the last word. I like to think about life in seasons too. I know the seaon of the toddler will not last forever, and they actually do learn. Lol. The little snippet into you and your husbands personalities was neat. Thanks for sharing.

j716 said...

Love the blog!!