Blogging tips

4.24.2013

Wednesday Word:EXERCISE


We all know that exercise benefits both the mind and body. Yet when in a slump we curl up in bed and watch T.V.,eat or worse get on the phone and begin to vent or gossip. Try Exercise next time you are feeling down, unmotivated, uninspired or discouraged. I'm not saying your problems will go away, but you will have a better attitude when facing the valleys of life. You may get a different perspective and appreciation for the difficult times.

When you exercise you are less likely to feel ExhaustedSet a start date and put an "X" on it. Don't put it off till tomorrow it never seems to come. 
If you are able to Exercise first thing in the morning do that. It can improve your ability to manage stress throughout the dayDon't worry being fit does not mean run run run all day. One of the most important part of being healthy is getting plenty of Rest. 
When it comes to what you will eat or drink I can not create a personal plan for each of you via a blog post but consider cutting back on eating out and Cook at home. 
I could go on and on about all the reasons you want to exercise I am sure you have heard them all. The number one reason I have to say is your Insides will thank you. They will thank you by working at their very best for you. Your heart, your brain, your lungs, your blood flow all of it will work better. Still not motivated?
I will not go into details on this matter but Sex and the enjoyment of it improves when you exercise regularly.
No more Excuses start exercising today! You will thank yourself for it!

Need a few more reasons to get out and do something...

Because you need a reason to wear those new workout clothes, you're tired of being tired, not working out is not going to get you very far, Because it's a great way to spend time outside!

Till next time join me on Facebook for more encouragement for health, and motherhood by faith.

7 comments:

amber whitehead said...

I've been in an exercise slump the last couple of weeks. I need to get off my but and return to motivation.

Andrea Kruse said...

Always a good reminder to get up and move for the day. The warmer weather definitely helps and a reminder that we all need a little more Vit. D.

Melissa Pezza said...

Exercising is so important!!! I do it every day or I try to!

Kristyn said...

i got out of my routine last month after getting bad pregnancy cramps (i think they are round ligament pains) when i try to do much even walking makes it start hurting :/

Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I came across your
site by accident (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!


Review my webpage - akribos for women

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL
I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


Also visit my web site ... armitron watches for women

Catrina said...

no more excuses for me starting today