Wednesday Word: Kindness

4.03.2013

One thing I know about myself is I learn best when I write things down and reread them. So this post is for me as a reminder,  also for any of you who may have noticed a mean streak in your cute little ones. Those little people have to be taught and trained. Even little things like kindness  When raising children we must not forget to teach them the art of being kind.
In the midst of the hustle and fun of life, I am often reminded I can not neglect to take time to teach my children how to give up something for the benefit of another, and to have a sensitive spirit toward others.
Basically Kindness.
my youngest daughter always sharing a smile or a hug

In teaching them it will remind us of what we were taught as children. Treat others better than you want to be treated, and control your selfish impulse to always act in our own interests. Care for the needs of others.
It is so important that these things be passed and taught to children.
Also teach your children to control their negative thoughts towards others for those negative thoughts lead to unkind actions.

Kindness will always be in-style wear it, live it, be it everyday.

Till next time remember this
"For everyone who exalts himself shall be humbled, and he who humbles himself shall be exalted."
Luke 14

3 comments:

mzzbev said...

Sometimes, many times I wish I could start over with my kids, but then, maybe that's what grandkids are for. Thanks for your great insight! <3 ms. bev

J a c q u e l i n e M u k w e t o said...

mzzbev Thank God for his grace and how he fills the gaps where we fell short. I have heard that the grandbabies are awesome for redeeming the time.

Amber said...

So true! And not only teaching but modeling the good behavior too, which is often the hardest part. That pic of your daughter is darling! Love it!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos