Crochet Slipper

3.19.2013

I have been extremely blessed with sweet and precious friends. This past week I got to spend a few days with one of my dear friends from the college days. She is the friend that taught me to crochet. I appreciate her greatly for the gift of crochet.And because thank you is just not enough, and I want to keep the circle of gift giving going, I made her some crochet slippers as a going away present. I think she was impressed! :)
Last time she saw my work it was a tangled mess of yarn and I didn't even know what a single crochet was.

For the slipper I used a pattern from Mamachee a crochet etsy shop.
All of her patterns are incredibly simple to follow and understand.If you are new to pattern reading Mamachee patterns are a great place to start.

For now My hooks are hot and I am making some baby items for baby showers to come! So stay tuned for more crochet pictures.

Till next time.
Jacqueline

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great job! I have bought many of Mamachee's patterns!

J a c q u e l i n e M u k w e t o said...

Thank you! She is one of my favorite crochet designers. I plan and trying her new Chevron pattern next. :)

Sara said...

So pretty! I adore Mamachee. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy today! Wishing you a very happy week. :)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos