Wednesday Word: Non-Negotiables

2.20.2013

Today is a wonderful day! I am thankful you have taken a moment to stop here and read the Wednesday Word: Non-Negotiables. 
There are many things in life we can not control and some we can . For the  areas of my life I can control (even if it's just a little) I've determined to stand firm on some non-negotiables. I find that Non-negotiables make difficult decisions easier to make. Here are a few non-negotiables for life that make so many things simple. 

*Serve God and people, not self.
*Seek good, not evil.
*Worship God, not comfort.
* Fear God, not man.
*Love God and people, not things.
*Believe truth, not lies.
*Obey God, not my appetites.

Have you created a list of non-negotiables? For friendships? Marriage? Your home? Your diet? Please share in the comments.



Till next time.
Be better than Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous
posting! I actually enjoyed
reading it, you might be a great author.I will make sure
to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing,
have a nice
afternoon!

Look at my web site ... Click here

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos