Wednesday Word: Gratitude

2.27.2013

Gratitude is actually my word of the year. Gratitude has to be on the forefront of my mind at all times. If it isn't lack of contentment will quickly sallow me up.

I encourage you to be thankful for the NOW no matter what your NOW may look like. Don't spend all your NOW wishing you were in a different phase of your journey. 

Remember Friends if you fail to see the blessings around you now you will not be in the mental frame that allows you to receive more.

The now, these moments, whatever it may be for you, even the pain will bring growth if you allow it. 
Choose Gratitude. 
Think of all the things you can be thankful for, speak of them often, write them down as a reminder for yourself and others, and most of all enjoy your blessings.

I have written a few other times on the importance of living a life of gratitude. It's all  HereHereHere, and Here

Till next time... Thank you for reading this blog.
Gratitude begins now, Leave a comment telling me one thing your are thankful for.

No comments:

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos