Baby Gift Set

1.12.2013

Gray is one of my favorite colors to crochet with. I made this as a  unisex baby gift . The beautiful mother to be will find out what she is having once the little bundle is born. I love the creative challenge that Unisex gifts provide.Thinking outside of the tradition pink and blue for gifts was my favorite part of making this gift. I loved the challenge! and the result.

This Blanket is made using a simple squares pattern. Once the squares are complete they were joined   with the slip stitch, and single crochet around the edge with the contrast color.
Double Crochet hat quick pattern I whipped up.

Hope you like! Leave a comment and please share the work! Till next time...



Make today a great day!





No comments:

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos