Living A Thankful Life

10.31.2012

yes!
Via



The month of November in America is known as the month of giving thanks. There is a day set aside at the end of the month to celebrate and give thanks for all that we have and have been given. A wonderful Practice.

Unfortunately, Many of us only practice thankfulness this time of the year, and shortly after we begin to complain and want for more. 

I am learning that Thankfulness is more fulfilling when it's a lifestyle not just a holiday. 
The lesson was learned the hard way and the journey was not in vain. I want to share a part of the journey and what I learned with you.

This month I want to share 12 major ways I learned to live in Thankfulness, and how I renewed my mind.

Tomorrow we start with day 1 of 12.


8 comments:

Mudpiesandtiaras said...

It is always great to find new things to be thankful for. I LOVE Thanksgiving!

Allyson Bossie said...

Thanksgiving is such a great way to remind people to be thankful every day, every moment. I look forward to your 12 ways!

Susan Liberatore said...

Good for you Jacqueline! And I wholeheartedly agree. I think we take everything we have for granted...there is much to be thankful for.

Melissa Campeau said...

Didn't know that about November... there are so many things I am grateful about and we tend to forget to give thanks for what we have!

Kim Croisant said...

November already...wow!! God Bless you and this message.

amy2blessings said...

AMEN!!!!!!

Sofia said...

Amen. I always try to be thankful for everything that comes my way. I trust that God throws challenges my way because He knows I can deal with them one way or another.

Sofia
From PDX with Love

Jennifer Clay said...

I always try to take a few moments out of the day to be thankful for what I have especially when I am having a bad day.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos