X.Y.Z and Zebra Print Pants

5.02.2012

I have a few little updates to share with you. Stick with me there is good news at the end.


First The A to Z challenge is over. How fast the month of April flew by.
If you missed the start of the challenge A is here.


The last few letters of the alphabet got no love from me. 
So I am going to make up for it and do a short and fast version for X,Y, and Z!


Ready.....
X is for Xenophobia is a fear of foreigners or strangers or people that do not look like you.
The fear is so strange to me. I never found differences to be a bad thing.


Y is Younger me This is a picture of me at 20 years old. I am not sure why I had a ribbon in my hair. I was working at a Sports camp in Branson, Missouri . I thought I was going to work this camp and change the lives of teens. Instead my life was rocked, shaken, stirred, turned upside down straight and changed that summer! 

Z is for Zebra. All I'm going to say is Zebra print looks much better on the Zebra than Pants or Shoes. 

YAY!! 
I completed the challenge!
Fellow A to Z challengers how did the challenge go for you?

The second update is I am giving away some handmade house slippers.
Wouldn't that be a great mothers day gift!!!





1 comment:

Lily said...

Wow - what a deal!!! Nice find.

http://animalprintpants.net

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos