E for Energetic Effort

4.05.2012

How are you doing today?
Is life blissfully awesome?
or is it painfully disappointing?
Maybe you are bored somewhere in the middle.
Wherever you stand with your current
work
school
marriage
family
parenting
singleness
financial
spiritual
physical
social
or
fertility 
S I T U A T I O N.

Hang on. Do not give up. 
Take the next step, pray the next prayer do the next thing. 
WITH
Energetic Effort
Attack your day, 
your circumstance,
 your mountain
With Hard work
Steady Persistence
and Energetic Effort.

DO NOT GIVE UP! 

Make today a great day!




6 comments:

American in Norway said...

What an excellent E word! :-) Energetic Effort.
just what I need to do today!

Dazediva said...

Extremely motivating post :)

Rebecca Bradley said...

Energetic effort is definitely something I need more of!

Evelyn | 10000Seeds.com said...

What a great attitude! I needed that to start my day. Keep going with the A to Z Challenge, my friend. See you around. :D

Evelyn | 10000Seeds.com said...

What a great attitude! Just what I needed to start my day. Keep going with the A to Z Challenge, my friend. See you around! :D

Guilie said...

Love the attitude :) Thanks for your visit to my blog earlier, Jacqueline, and for joining the conversation on friendship vs. love. Glad you liked the post!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos