C is for Crochet

4.03.2012

Hello My friends! 
Guess what, I forgot to hit PUBLISH!!!
Thanks for visiting and here it goes!

This is a scarf and headband I made and sold in my etsy shop.
The model is my little girl child #3.
The photographer is the talented sara ernst

Today C is for Crochet!!!
Yes I started this blog because of Crochet.
You can read more about my Crochet Journey HERE.
Basically after I really got into the basics of crochet I wanted more!! 
I wanted a monster project that would graduate my skills.

A chunky scarf I sold in my etsy shop and the picture was taken by sara ernst photography

I got on google and started searching for free patterns. (you know the blogger price ^_^)
I found several contests for free pattern books. 
To enter you had to create a blog post about whatever to enter.
So guess what I did?
 I created a blog!
Then I thought well,this blog should really be beneficial to others who happen to visit. 
So started adding recipes, adventures of motherhood, and an occasional tutorial.
So I hope you find my blog.
Fun.

Useful.
Or _______________  you fill in the blank!
Leave it in the comments.
Thanks again for visiting.



1 comment:

Damyanti said...

You're so talented, love your crochet work!

Look forward to your challenge run…
--Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos