Tag Your It!

1.20.2012

Today I am joining in on a little fun Gwen invited me to be a part of. 
Jump in and I hope you enjoy!


The Rules: 
1. You must post the rules. 
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, 
and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged. 
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post 
5. Let them know you've tagged them!  

Fun Facts about me:
1. I can't clap and talk (or yell) at the same time. 
2. I was a cheerleader in high school so the fact above got tricky.
3. I have always spoken 2 languages and one of them was not always English.
4. I have never been to a concert. 
5. I am an "active" listener so, If I am looking directly at you, and perfectly still I am probably not listening. 
6. If I am tapping, drawing, nodding,  or moving in any way you have my full attention.
7. I don't laugh out loud often but when I do I usually can not stop.
8. I love listening to people tell their story
9. I'd rather run then walk but I have small children so I walk more
10. I like change
11.I get bored watching T.V.

Answering Gwens Questions:

1. What frustrates you the most about blogging?
Mean anonymous comments

2. What's one feature about yourself you'd like to change?
 I would change an inner feature, I wish I was more patient

3. Which do you prefer, cooking or baking?
 Cooking but I bake often as well

4.  What's your dream vehicle?
Audi R8 GT I like driving fast

5. What's your favorite color to wear?
green 

6. What would you say is your decorating style?
still learning but generally uncluttered

7. Were you voted a personality in High School like Most Talented? If yes, which one?
If not, what should you have been voted?
I wasn't voted anything and That is all good I don't like being defined by just one thing.

8. In one sentence, what's your best advice on life in general?
Don't depend on one person or thing to be your everything only God can fill that position.
Be grateful more than ungrateful you will feel more fulfilled in all things.

9.  What's your favorite sweet to indulge on?
C-h-o-c-o-late!!!!!!

10.  Who's your celebrity crush?
I don't follow or keep up with celeb stuff but If I must pick ...Idris Elba 

11. How would you describe your husband in 2 words? 
 My husband... Tender, Warrior.

The Ladies I am Inviting are:
1.Natalia Ma Nouvelle Mode
4. Tammy Type A
8. Sara Tangled Happy
9. Tracy cooks it right
11. Jacqui Craftee Mcgee


Questions for the ladies to answer:
1. What is the very first gift you ever remember getting?
2.Who is the oldest living person in your family?
3. What is your favorite thing about the oldest member of your family?
4. What is the best bit of advice you have ever recieved?
5. In your perfect world what would the weather be like most days?
6. What are you most afraid of?
7.What are you most proud of?
8. If you could go back and re-live one day. would you? if yes, what day would it be? If no, why not.
9.what could you do every single day and twice on Sundays?
10. What is your least favorite thing to do?
11. When its all said and done what 2 things do you want to be remembered for?

Hope you enjoyed learning more about me! 
Leave a comment answering one the questions I would like to learn more about you. 
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love you, but can u please step away from the Alba man please...lolol...These are amazing..I love & enjoy your answers :))..Wishing you a perfect weekend..xoxoxo

Jennifer said...

Ah, love it! Thanks so much for doing it...loved getting to know you better! You seem so wise.
Answering #5 My fav weather is spring/fall like. Not cold and not hot!
Love your new profile pic too...awesome!

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

I looooooove your "Yummy Yarn" picture!!!! It is gorgeous!

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

Thanks Wendy!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos