Single Crochet

1.05.2012

If you are just joining us A New Year is a great time to learn to crochet.  In December  I started sharing  a few crochet basics.You can check here or here to get up to speed on what we have talked about so far. The video below shows how to single crochet.  In a written pattern the single crochet appears at SC or a symbol x or lower case t . Also listed below are some easy patterns that only use the single crochet stitch. Have fun!


Image of Fast and Easy Cowl
Pattern
Pattern

Pattern
                                        




Does anyone have any other single crochet patterns they would like to share?
Leave the link in the comments. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Lovely video. I really love the tips.. Thanks for sharing J.. : ))

Tiffany said...

Jacqueline, I haven't had a crochet needle in my hand since middle school! I may just have to pick them up again.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos