Last Post of 2011

12.24.2011



I really enjoy this time of the year. I like getting cards in the mail from friends and family, It's always nice to see the lovely family pictures inside each card.
I particularly enjoy the cheerful, conversational, and generous attitudes most people have around the holidays.
I love it!


This year I've decided to be intentional about creating opportunities for cherished memories to be made. Special Moments in the simple things.  
At first I felt pressured to buy my children tons of toys to make them happy. We all know those toys will not equal wonderful memories of Christmas.Things can not make children happy long term.


Children enjoy the simple things in every moment.
So With Child like Joy I decided to do simple things with my family to celebrate the Christmas season.


We Craft, We Eat, and shop.(a little)
Christmas day will be spent with family, opening gifts, eating great food and Making great memories.
Christmas time is the perfect time for reflecting on the year, and giving thanks for all we have experienced in it.

I will be taking a break from blogging to prepare for 2012. More patterns, more crochet, more idea's, More life, More Growth.
We will also continue our learn to crochet mini series.

Most of all I will be enjoying my family and  a wonderful, Joyful, Reflective, Simply Cheerful Christmas..

I will be connecting and updating on twitter and facebook.
Follow me there...and see you guys in 2012!


3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, I would have so much fun if I were one of your kids growing up in your house! Happy New year can't wait to see what new jems you'll have for us in 2012! Love Priscilla

Marilyn said...

Hello Lovely friend.. BIG HUUUGS!!!!! Stopping in for a quick moment to say **MERRY CHRITSMAS** Wishing you a joyous and HAPPY day.. xoxoxo.. Marilyn...Cheers..

Tracy said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Happy new year to you and your family. I have so enjoyed getting to know you this year. Thank you for caring.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos