I'm Still here...

11.17.2011

Are any of you a little shocked that the month of November is almost over?
I am! 
It's amazing how fast this month went by. 
It means the sweet smell, and sounds of the Holiday season are right around the corner.... wooo hooooo!


During the past few weeks of no blogging.....



I've been working behind the scenes getting my shop ready for my first Holiday EVER on Etsy
I'll have more items up by Cyber Monday. 


I've also been Getting my family winter ready by making hats and house slippers for everyone.
Read my Crochet Journey, I explain how my family played a big part in my love for crochet.


Last thing but the most important thing, I home-school my 4 children so most of time goes to education them, Making my home a nurturing place, all while working smart and having fun.


On my end it's been a great but full month. 
How are things on your end?
I hope they are great and full of peace and joy.


For The next adventure on the blog, I am going to be teaching those of you who do not know how to crochet but would like to learn. 
We will journey into crochet one project at a time. 
The way I learned to crochet. :) 
We will talk yarn, patterns, hooks etc. 


The possibilities are endless with a hook and some yarn.
Is there anything you would like to learn to make? I would love to hear it.
Till then.
Give Thanks in All Circumstances.

4 comments:

allisonscoles said...

LOVE all the colorful hooky flowers!

Marilyn said...

Oooo I LOVE those house slippers Jacqueline.. They are SOOO adorable.. Absolutely lovely.. YOU are so darn talented, I wish I could crochet this great, wow.. Those are actually a first for me, I've never seen slippers liek those.. GREAT job girlie.. You are awesome : )) xoxox..

Annika said...

Hi, I am stopping by from the Hop. You are amazingly talented! I love the vibrant flowers, beautiful! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

EvA. . . said...

wow very pretty! You did an amazing job! Love the colors :)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos