Kids Clothes Week Challenge

10.24.2011

This is the Dress I completed for the Kids Clothes Week Challenge. 
I was almost finished but could not find buttons I really liked. I really wanted this challenge to force me to use supplies
I had in stock and not go buy more so I searched and searched all my buttons and...

 I found these wooden buttons in my stash!
Score!!
 I decided to make this dress denim
 so she can wear it almost anytime of the year.






The dress has a flare at the bottom, but I think she was pulling the back of the dress.
In this last picture it almost looks like a pencil skirt style but its not. :)
More Kids Clothes pictures will be coming this week.
Between Homeschooling sessions I will squeeze in picture time.



I am also really excited to share that
October 30 We are going to be painting the blog world pink!!! 
To support those who have fought and are fighting breast cancer. 
Copy the button and add it to your blog and spread the word.For Details
Visit http://www.theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Cute!!

Tracy said...

So adorable! I love your ideas and seeing your daughter.

Akuma Cheng said...

These images are not just cute they all are awesome ^_^ <3

kids clothes suppliers
kids clothing suppliers

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos