KCWC Day 5 plus more.

10.14.2011

Kate's Dress - A-line dress - 2 yoke options - lined bodice - ruffled shoulders - 12 months to 8 years - pdf Pattern and Instructions
This is one of the children's Items I have been working on.  I made one for my daughter in denim.
I think it will be easy to layer for winter but also wear in the early cooler days of spring.
All I have left to do for this dress is to put on buttons. Other than that it is done. :)


Next, I made a few hats and scarfs. I sent them off to be used by a professional photographer so you will see official pictures later next week. 


Lastly, one of my scarfs was feature on Senior*olgoy Click here to read the post.
Thanks for stopping by. 




Remember life is a grindstone. 
Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on what you are made of.
^_^

5 comments:

TiAnna Mae said...

Beautiful dress! Girls are so easy. I'd love to get into sewing, but I would hate to put a lot of work into something and it doesn't come out right.

tiannamae.blogspot.com

BumbleBri said...

I absolutely love this little dress! I am so envious of you! I would do anything to learn how to sew such cuteness for my little girl. Nice work :)

Mano y Metal said...

wow! this is a beautiful dress! :D

Des.

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

This is adorable!! Love that you're making it in denim - it is so versatile!

Tiffany said...

I love this dress! I have the perfect fabric for it...just not the time right now. I'm going to file this away!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos