Unplugged

7.31.2011

I read somewhere " If you want to become better at what you do get off the internet!".
That is so true. What tends to happen is I can end up doing "research" online or "getting inspired" and next thing I know, I've just wasted valuable time.
Time I could have used getting better at my art, or finishing the stacks of incomplete projects, even more important spending time outdoors with my family. 
So these are just a few of the Items I have been working on while away from the Internet. The ones I remembered to photograph.


My 3rd child Turned 5 so I made some cupcakes and This Birthday Dress. 
I crocheted  a mini blanket for love drop.
with the Love Drop Logo.

I am making some flower hair clips that will be sold in a local children's boutique.

Thank you for stopping by! What's going on in your part of the world?

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I've missed your positive posts! Nice to see you.

Arlee Bird said...

Looks like you've been productive. Here it's the same ol' same ol'--but life is good and things are fine.

Lee
Tossing It Out

A Simple Thing said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!

Mindie Hilton said...

Hope all is well. Your give away posted this morning, here it is.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-give-away-from-chez-mukweto.html

Thanks again. If you need me to change anything please let me no.

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

Hi! You sere featured on my blog today! Come check it out!

http://sarahndipities.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-something-monday-link-party-22.html

~ Sarah

Natural Homeschooling Mama said...

Oh!! These are SOOo beautiful! Great job on your cupcakes and blanket.

Edris said...

Just found your blog and wanted to drop a hello! Yummy looking cupcakes and your little cutie looks adorable in her dress.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos