A Craft Dream Come True

7.04.2011

Hello Friends! How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling really good. If not I have something that might perk you up a little bit. ^_^ Yay!!!!

I recently discovered Creativity Expo hosted by WholePort. The Creativity Expo is a crafting challenge inspired by YOU! That's right!You!
Whole Port will provide you with the supplies and you get to create the master piece. I was really excited when I came across this creative challenge. I have all kinds of Ideas floating around in my head, but I don't always get around to gathering my dream team of craft supplies. So I am pumped up!!!

You can select 1 of 9 supplies at no cost to you. These are 2 of the 9 items you can choose from.

Are you excited yet?
Are you so excited you already forgot what I said above the picture? No problem let me recap for you.
First You will go to WholePort and look at the 9 Items you can choose from.
Like them on Facebook, Twitter, and send them an email create@WholePort.com letting them know you like them and which of the items you would like to get crafty with.
When you get your item create a masterpiece.
Add it to Wholeport facebook page. (that is your entry for the Creativity Expo)
Have people Vote. If you win you get $50 from WholePort to get even more crafty Bling.
If you don't win you get $2 just for entering.
It is a win-win.
By the way...I am not sponsered by or paid by Wholeport to tell you this. I am getting a free item like you can and I am entering the contest.
Are you in?
Here is the Link with all the Details from www.WholePort.com.
Here is the Link to WholePort facebook page.

I would love to know if you enter the contest.

This week I will be sharing one more simple summer solution so come back tomorrow. I will also be making a rug. I have not started so I will be posting each day as the project develops. See you later!
Till then go get your creativity On!

No comments:

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos