Today is your day

6.30.2011

You have heard from me.
 You have heard from some of my friends.
Now we want to hear from you. 
What simple ways do you cook for family, 
Save your budget, and have creative fun with your children. 
Today is your day!!!
Share with us some of your recipes, 
and Ideas for keeping your summer cool, refreshing, relaxing, productive and fun.

We are looking for Recipes, Crafts, and summer fun tips. Link up your simple summer solutions!


If you have missed the mini summer series. I will give you a run down.
Monday we were at Ma Nouvelle Mode cooking Salmon
Tuesday we went to Artsy Girl Connection and had some Chicken
Wednesday we cooled off with a refreshing drink by Tracy Cooks it Right
Thursday I was right here sharing a Simple Veggie Sandwich. 
Now we want to know what your up to in the kitchen this summer....add your Link.
Grab the button place it anywhere on your blog.











2 comments:

Angela said...

thanks for stopping by and inviting me over....

happy friday!

Peace Love & Poop said...

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos