A Crochet Gift

5.23.2011


A While back I mentioned that I knew 9 Pregnant Women!! Some have had their babies, some are still waiting, and more have announced they are expecting. So you will probably see many more Baby Gifts around here. This is a Rectangle Granny Blanket I made for a little girl. It is really thick, warm and soft. She won't be able to use it right now, but it will be great for the cold winter days and nights.
Here it is all wrapped up!

I hope mother and Baby enjoy this little gift.









2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

Sylvie Créative said...

What a marvellous blanket! Your friends are lucky to be near you. Congratulations! I love thick yarn and thick crochet too.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos