Star Fish

4.22.2011

Its Good Friday! What a wonderful day!
More on Good Friday later.
Right now we have Angie here from The country Chic cottage to tell us
about her love of the wonderful sea creation we call starfish. 
Thanks Angie for Visiting ....Show us some star love!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

S is for Starfish
Hi all!  My name is Angie with The Country Chic Cottage!  When Jacqueline asked me to guest post today about "S", the very first thing that came to mind was Starfish.  I heart starfish!  Where can you use starfish in your home?
Starfish can be used on shelves and surfaces in your home.  Just lean them up for a beachy addition!  My bathroom has a mixture of starfish and frames...
You can actually use them on your front door with this starfish wreath...yes those are tiny starfish...they come in all sorts of shapes and colors!
Pop them in a lantern or clear container for a touch of summer in any room...let's face it we all want a touch of summer right now!
Don't have any actual starfish and no budget to buy them??  I have actually made starfish out of tea towels and hung them from my curtains...very easy and they look amazing...
How do you use starfish in your home?  Any new, surprising ways to use them that you have found?
Y'all stop by the cottage for beachy and country farmhouse goodness!  I also run an etsy shop where you can browse my vintage and handmade finds for your home!
Thanks again Jacqueline for having me!
~Angie~


----------------------------------
I never thought to decorate with star fish. Thanks Angie. So glad you stopped by.
Do you use nature in your decor?


Brought to you by the letter S
Proverbs 22:6
Start children off on the way they should go,
   and even when they are old they will not turn from it.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

These are some nice decorative options for Starfish. I don't use much nature in my decor but do plan on adding some to the atmosphere...maybe some seashells or something whenever I get a new place.

The Madlab Post

Shelley said...

I love the mantle starfish, too stinkin cute.
Have an awesome and blessed Easter weekend. Our Savior has Risen!!
God Bless,
Shelley

Marilyn said...

So creative.. I love it.. your decor is pretty and chic.. :))

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos