M is For Marriage, Mango, Mushrooms and More

4.15.2011

Happy Friday
Family, Friends,Fans, 
and other nice people who read and do not leave comments. ^_^
Still like you guys! 



Random Fun M facts:
M, well my husbands name starts with M. He has been called Miguel, Marcus, Marcell, Maurice, Marshall,Maalik and Master. I will let you guess which one is his actual name. If you guess right (first person) I will custom make a crochet hat for you, any color, any size. (Mens, womens, children's, Baby)NO JOKE!


Mangoes They are good and good for you! They Boost memory, Regulate thyroid, Aids in Digestion, Shields against Alzheimer's. A little measure of ripeness gently squeeze if it gives a little it should be fine, if it is really hard its not ready, if it completely squashes in or breaks open you are too strong or it is over ripe. (But sometimes those are the sweetest ones)

Mushrooms, add a few to your Salads because they control blood pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Kill bacteria and strengthen bones.

Last M is for Marriage. Marriage is hard but it is fun. It is suppose to be so much more than people realize. So here is  a little fun song... enjoy it...Be the first to tell me your favorite line from the song and I will send you a puff coin purse any color.. For real!
 Enjoy!!!


This post is brought to you by the letter M
Psalms 100:1-3
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God

Keep it 100!


13 comments:

Rae said...

I gonna guess your hubby's name is...hmm...Maalik? I like mangoes, but mushrooms, not so much. And I'm not married, yet, but, from my parents I know it is hard work, but worth it.

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

Thanks Rae for stopping by...Good guess but his name is not Maalik. :)

Shelley said...

Thanks for the info on foods that help my heath, always good. Your husband has many names, I think Miguel would be his name.
God Bless,
Shelley

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

Shelley- Good guess..it is not Miguel ..
He has all those names because people can not seem to remember his name so they just make one up :)

Maria said...

Love the marriage rap song! My husband likes Sho Baraka, Shai Linne, Tadashii(idk if I spelled that right) and those other guys. He says it is his biblical rap music. :) My favorite line from the song was, "A lifelong fight that's what marriage is. Make love not war like a terrorist." Made me smile! What a great song. I will have to show my husband. Thanks for the information about mangos too. I was just diagnosed with a thyroid problem, so maybe I'll have to eat some more of those.

Muireann said...

Is your husband's name Marcell? This is fun! And my favourite line is "God is on our side i see the ribbon in the sky" (I hope I heard that right!).

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

Maria- You get the coin purse! I like that line to!
Muireann you guessed it! His name is Marcell...

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

Maria you get the purse
Muireann you get the hat but I have no way of reaching either one of you...Send me an email so I can send them off to you..

E. M. Jenkinson said...

I really want a mango now, and I blame you. =P

Marilyn said...

lovely post Jacqueline.. LOVE IT!! Very sweet and informative ;))

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

Jeffrey Beesler said...

It's a pleasure meeting you from the A-Z Challenge! I couldn't even wager a guess at your husband's name, but it's really cool that you're holding a contest to have someone guess. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Muireann said...

Oh wow, that's cool! I'll email you straight away (and I hope you're enjoying your time off!).

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos