Hello Ladies and Gentle dudes!
Today we have a guest blogger Natalia from Ma Nouvelle Mode. Her blog is full of beautiful photo's from France, great step by step make up video's, a Monday link party and some crafty tutorials. Natalia is going to share a little about her Life as an American in France........
iving in France
|My husband, #14|
· There isn’t a sense of ‘keeping up with the Joneses’ here. Most people live in apartments, others in very reasonable houses. The super wealthy live in Paris mostly and pay a load for a not so huge place. It’s refreshing coming from the LA area!
|Our little house|
· It is beautiful. Love the scenery, love the houses, love the old chateaux. Beautiful!
|A chateau that happens to be owned my the church I attend in California|
· It is so close to everything! This year I have been able to go to Paris, Switzerland twice, Milan, and London. And I love to travel, so it is perfect!
|phot taken by my mom|
· There isn’t as many fast food places here. I always loose weight when I come here because there isn’t a starbucks on every corner or every type of fast food. (don’t get me wrong, I love it when I am home, but it is nice to feel so healthy)
|Annecy, MUST SEE if you are in France. Beautiful!|
· My 4-year-old who is in school now goes to school from 8:30 to 11:20 break for two hours for lunch and goes back from 1:20 to 4:20. I love it because I get breaks and her gets to go to school, but we still get to have lunch together everyday and there is never school on Wednesdays! (how do they still test higher than our American schools?) It is so great for family time. Love it. Oh and it’s free.
And this is my little family. Please excuse my son wearing a scarf.
I have no idea what happened here. He has a mind of his own!
Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit to France and I hope you come by for a visit! Thanks so much for reading!
The word for today is "Life"