J is for JESUS

4.12.2011

I don't know if you have heard of him, 
and I may never know how you feel about Him.
 Let me just tell you what I have heard about 
this God who became man and what I have experienced with him.

His name is Jesus.

He is the great high King.
The undisputed,unshakable,
unsurpassed,indestructible, 
irresistible, matchless King.
 He is a national King,
 He is a moral King, 
He is a universal King, He is the King of Kings. His name is Jesus.
He is steadfast and strong, He is the sinners Savior, He is the breath of life,
 He is the lion and the lamb, He is the beginning and the end. His name is Jesus.
When  I was a sinner he saved me, when I was dirty he cleansed me, when I was abused
 he avenged for me,
 when I was broken,
 he restored me.
 When I am empty
 he fills me.
 When I am lonely,
 he is beside me. 
His name is Jesus.
He is power when I am faint,
 Purpose when I am aimless,
 an escape when I am tempted.
 He was my unavoidable problem,
 he is now my unbelievable peace.
 His name is Jesus.
He comforts, 
He lifts,
 he Loves.
 And he is entirely sincere He is Jesus.
He is God's son, He is the foundation of faith, He is faithful, He is merciful, He is the key to knowledge, He is the storehouse of wisdom, He is the gateway to glory. 
His name is Jesus.

He rewards the diligent. He guides the faithful. and  gives grace to the humble. 
He is Jesus. He guards the young, regards the old, He is Jesus.

He is on my mind, He is in my heart and in His mercy he gave me a first chance, a second chance, a slim chance, a fat chance even when I thought I had no chance. 
He is Jesus.

Do you need his street cred's? OK...
Satan tried to tempt him, but couldn't trip him.
Death couldn't handle him and the grave couldn't hold him.
He is Jesus.



This Post could not be possible without Jesus.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.



Who is He to you?






11 comments:

Sherri said...

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Nice post!

Rae said...

LOVE this! Jesus is my Lord, Savior, and my ALL!

Marilyn said...

LOVE LOVE ;)) Jesus is my Lord, Savior, my confidant & my best friend ;)) #Amen..

Gregg said...

Great post. Very well done! Very moving!


Gregg Metcalf
Colossians 1:28-29

Gospel-driven Disciples

Michelle said...

He is my Lord, my Savior and my friend. Have a wonderful day!

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

Love this! He is my Comforter, my Shelter, my Guide and my Rock.

Shelley said...

Amen Sister!! He is my Savior, my Father, my constant. He is beauty, grace, love complete and total, and He is what makes me who I am today. Thanks for posting this awesome post.
God Bless,
Shelley

Arlee Bird said...

This is a wonderful post because His Name is Wonderful. You have chosen the best 'J' word of all and presented it in a beautiful way.


Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

Marianne said...

A wonderful post. It says it all. Without him I am nothing. God bless you.

Kristen said...

Beautifully written!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Jacqueline, I'm so touched by this poem! Jesus for me is our Savior and Redeemer! Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos