Etsy

4.06.2011

It's Wednesday and E is for Etsy!
If you have not discovered it yet, Etsy is an incredible place to buy handcrafted items. I addition to everything being hand crafted You can talk to the creator of the product and get exactly what you want! Here are a few beautiful Items I have discovered on Etsy.




This post brought to you by the Letter E

James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


6 comments:

Shelley said...

The cupcake bath fizz looks interesting.
I love etsy. So many cool things, so little money, haha.
Shelley

A Helicopter Mom said...

I'm following you back on twitter. Thanks for dropping by A Helicopter Mom!

I'd love it if you'd swing back by and enter my very FIRST giveaway for an Original Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print (value $119)!

Thanks! Have a great night. :)
Mickey

emma lamb said...

Lovely, thank you so much for including Miss Gladys here... :)
Emma, x

lessandmore said...

you have put together an adorable collection! thank you so much for including us:)

J A C Q U E L I N E said...

The cupcake bath fizzies are amazing and the smell great!

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

I love spring too, and I love how you have scriptures that begin with your letters too!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos