Courage

4.04.2011


C is for Courage
Courage to be transparent.
Transparent enough to say that today was a full full full day of mothering, schooling, cleaning and being a homemaker. So today blogging just did not fit in the schedule.  Today I did not find time to get online and write a clever ( or maybe not so clever) post.
and
I am okay with that. ^_^


Have a great day!
This was brought to you by the letter "C"

Psalms 127:3

Children are a heritage from the LORD, 
   offspring a reward from him. 


 

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh, but it was clever. And hay, you did find the time. It isn't quite Tuesday, so it is still "C" day in my parts.
God Bless,
Shelley

Finger Click Saver said...

Hello, new follower from MFM. Would love for you to visit me @ www.fingerclicksaver.com ...HAGW!

Marilyn said...

What a lovely post.. :) I love this Jacqueline!!

Kristen said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower. I loved the dress and then read the "Meet Mukweto" After reading I had to be a follower. Oh, I feel the same about knitting that you do crocheting and so true, we are not perfect, but God is!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos