Shooting with a Rebel

3.02.2011

I've really really wanted a new camera for a while. You know the really cool ones that make pictures look touchable.
The ones 'real' photographers use...Yea one of those!
I didn't get one, but a friend of mine let me play around with her Canon Rebel for a few days and these are a few of the pictures I took. ( My header picture is also one of them). I had so much  fun! I wish I would have finished at least one of my many crochet projects, so I could have taken pictures of them. The bright colors would have really popped with this camera. There is nothing like a sharp picture of colorful yarn goodness! Anyhow....
I can't buy a Canon yet but I entered a few giveaways to win one! Maybe just maybe..... I will win. ^_^







If you are interested:
Tip Junkie giveaway go HERE.
Simple Mom giveaway go HERE.

What are you taking pictures with?

Till Next Time,





3 comments:

Fara said...

Hi following from Wednesday Hop of Haute Mom
cute blog!
Fara
www.littlethingscreations.com

Ava said...

Hello

Thanks for stopping by Retro Housewife: The Remix

Ashley said...

Aww your blog is so cute! Glad I found it! I think we have much in common, I am just as messy, I mean CREATIVE as you say! My husband also is obsessed with, mostly football, and the Dan Patrick show! Your children are gorgeous!! Thanks for linkin up! I am following:)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos