Random Rants

3.22.2011


Hello Friends!


This is going to be a short little post. I just want to share with you guys an easy  way to make a little Change while blogging. If you do not mind getting paid to blog this is for you. Visit Social Spark and sign up! Its fun, Its free, and so far I like it. I am not getting paid to tell you guys about it just wanted to pass along some cool info.

If You are interested click Here to set up your social spark account. ( I do get brownie points if you click, and I really like brownies!)

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I'll have to look into that. Thanks so much for the link!

Natalia Lynn said...

Hey, I just tried to check out the link and it said it was broken. Could be me, but just thought I would let you know!

Donene said...

I checked out your link and joined! Thanks for your nice comments and I see that you have some cute baby shoes as well!!

Lioness said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Lioness- your newest follower

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos