Madison Allie

3.03.2011

Hello Everyone!
I would like  to  introduce you to another fun blogger!
Her name is Amanda Hamlin from Madisonallie.com        



So Amanda what do  you blog about at Madison Allie? 

 All thingsI like to blog about it all from a to z. 


 What inspires you to blog?
 Living! Anything I can find an interest in. My daily life, My kids. I love taking pictures so I blog a lot through photos.  


What could you do all day everyday and twice on Sunday? 
Turn on my radio, close my eyes and listen to music! 


Do you have a shop? What do you sell? 
No but I buy a lot of handmade things!! 


 Where else can we find you? 
 Twitter -@aehamlin,  Facebook -Amanda Clark Hamlin

 What is your favorite childhood book?
 The Little Prince 


 Whats in your player?
 The amazing Todd Carey, Tyler Hilton, The Script, Bon Jovi, just to name a fewoh and Justin Bieber (I have two children :) )... I LOVE music


What are your top 3 favorite blogs?foods? 
    Blogs

   Food
   Isn't that bad. When I think about a favorite food nothing jumps out at me. I do have a favorite candy though. Do you remember   Sixlets. They are hard to find but I love those candy-coated chocolate-flavored goodies. 

What is the most interesting or odd thing about you? 
Something interesting: I have my grandpa's handwriting tattoo'd on my wrist. My grandpa was such an important role model to me that after he passed i had a tattoo put on my wrist using his handwriting from a note he had given me.

What is your solution to a bad day? 
To turn my iTunes on and play music, sing, and if i feel like it dance too :).

Dancing off a bad day sounds like a lot of fun! Especially if you have kids and they join in.... Amanda thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

...with ♥, SB said...

that was a good read. thank you for sharing.


I just wanted to let you know that today I am featuring a beautiful love story that i added to my series projects. I hope you will stop by and maybe comment! thank you.

Made By Gen said...

I am a new follower hope you follow back. Happy weekend.

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

What a good idea to do blog interviews!

I just found you through one of the Friday blog hops! Have a great weekend.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

My Mommymoon said...

I am stopping over from the Friday hop. You have a very creative blog here. Have a great weekend.
http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com/2011/03/go-beyond-rack.html

lovinangels said...

I just stopped by on the weekend hop (design by tara). I love sixlets! Wegmans has them sometimes.

I'm a new follower, come by and see me if you like!

Miso Glamorous said...

New follower from weekend blog hop, have a great day
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos