In the Senate

3.30.2011

When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators
 do not know whether answer "Present" or "Not guilty"
- Theodore Roosevelt-

That was random and just for fun.... on to the other reason I am writing.

This is just a little Post to let you know starting April 1 I will participating in the blogging A to Z challenge. I might get all 26 days might not. We will see how the month goes. If you are interested in joining you can click on the picture below and sign up. Come back everyday in April and see what I come up with for each letter of the alphabet. I have some guest posts planned and a few giveaways! I still have some Guest post spots open if you would like to do a guest post please contact me. Mukweto (at) gmail (dot) com.








Thanks!

2 comments:

BabyDealsDujour said...

Hi! Now following front http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog
We track all of the daily baby deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

New follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a good night! :-)
Measuring Flower

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos