God Gave Us So Much

3.05.2011

Book Review: God Gave Us So Much





This book was more than I expected from a children's book. It not only captivates young children but touches the heart of adults as well.
The author truthfully, and beautifully explains Creation, Unconditional love, and Heaven. The explanations are told in a sweet story form. In the book  Grandpa bear spends the day fishing, eating, enjoying  and answering life's questions from  his grandson cub. The illustrations draw the children into the story and the allow them to think about deeper issues in a light hearted but truthful way. This book is a great book for parents who do not know how to, or do not feel confident answering the questions of race,life, death,and heaven with young children. God gave us so much was very well written and is the perfect addition to any child's library.




       I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.
      The opinions about this book are my own.



3 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

I really love your blog! Do you speak French? I love all the french refrences. I live in France and can speak it, but not fluently yet. Anyway, I am your newest follower and look forward to reading!

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.com/ I also wanted to say how much I love your blog and enjoyed reading this post!

Sarah said...

I am so glad you did a review on this book! I love this author and will definitely be picking this one up for our son. We LOVE her book "God Found Us You." It is about a little wolf pup asking his Mom about the day he came home. It is a great book for young children about adoption. It has sweet simple answers and I love when he asks why his fur looks different than hers. Anyway, thanks for doing this review. I will be looking for this book!
I found your blog after you posted a comment on my blog about the Africa and shamrock shirts I made for my son. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am loving your blog and am your newest follower. :)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos