WIN $35 (closed)

2.16.2011

Good Morning !
It's that time of the year again. 
That time of the year when I am ready for change.
Since warmer weather is not coming any time soon (and I can not control the weather anyway)
I  hope to bring about some changes from the inside out. I am going to start with freshening up my home decor. Maybe a new piece of furniture, a rug, or pillows you know little things like that.
Where do I shop for that stuff? The internet!
The internet is  a big exciting shopping mall, but who has the time for that kind of shopping?
So here is One place I would like to share that I have grown to really enjoy.
The CSN stores website. Full of great things for everyone.
I have shopped with CSN before when I updated my sons car seat so I went back there again and started browsing their site for some fresh Ideas to change the look of my cozy kid friendly spot I call home. 
I found some things for my  wish list. For example check out these LCD TV stands ,definitely wish listed! They're pretty cool right! 
 dCOR design - TO-5711 - Sonoma 50" - 68" TV Stand in Black Lacquer   Riverside Furniture - 69158 / 69157 - Urban Crossings Plasma TV Center with Storage Deck in Espresso  dCOR design - OQ-2719 - Naples 42" - 68" TV Stand in Black / Ebony Pecan


So right about now are you wondering How does my home Decor shopping benefit you?
Not much... except for CSN is giving away 35$ to one of my readers! 


Whoop there it is!  ^_^


So...
To enter visit CSN  and leave a comment letting me know what you see and like
You can also enter by following this blog and leaving a comment saying you are a follower. 
You can also enter by  leaving a comment with some spring cleaning/ decor ideas.


Please Please leave your email so you can be contacted if you win.
Also this giveaway is only open to US and Canadian readers.


Thanks Everyone enjoy your week!

14 comments:

Sherry said...

This would be perfect for my son's ever-growing nature collection! http://www.tvstands.com/Leslie-Dame-Enterprises-GL06-0518-LE1147.html

Also, you won the tangrams giveaway on my blog! I sent an email Sunday, but it must have gone into your junk file? Send me a mailing address and I'll get them out to you. livingandlearningnow (at) gmail (dot) come

Sherry said...

I'm a follower.

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

I loooooooooove this simple and classy little coffee table! http://www.tvstands.com/Home-Styles-5531-21-HO1787.html The drawers on there are perfect for collecting the things that are currently laying on top of my coffee table at home. It looks like it would help someone like my stay organized, or at least give the appearance of being tidy :)

Mindy said...

I love their Le Creuset collection! Hubby loves their pans and coffee pots. =)
Thanks for the chance to win!
justforthis917 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Mindy said...

I follow you!
justforthis917 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Mindy said...

Ooh, spring cleaning idea: I have a great post on how to clean your blinds! It's the easiest method I've ever used.
http://im-in-the-loop.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-clean-your-blinds.html
justforthis917 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Domestic Diva said...

I'd use it toward this blanket:
http://www.csnstores.com/Daniadown-65825TH-DWD1489.html

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

I think fresh flowers spruce up any decor and make it look spring-like.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Liz said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd put it toward some new Calphalon kitchen knives!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

I follow with GFC!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

sarah said...

we really need a new iron!

sarahdoeshair_a at yahoo dot com

sarah said...

GFC follower

sarahdoeshair_a at yahoo dot com

sarah said...

I really need to spring clean, but we are moving to a new place so i guess itd be pointless. my plan for decor this spring is "think light and airy" haha and bright colors! (not too bright)

sarahdoeshair_a at yahoo dot com

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos