See Russanna Run

2.10.2011

Today I would like to introduce you to Russanna from See Russanna Run!
If you are a book lover, or need some motivation to read more this is the girl you want to get to know. Enjoy!
 
What's your blog name?
See Russanna Run


What do you blog about?
Life! And Running. And Reading. Really, it's about whatever happens from day to day and since I live life, read, and run on a daily basis that's what I write about.

What inspires you to blog?
Other bloggers and my husband's photography

What could you do all day everyday and twice on sunday?
Take a nap! I love to sleep and I usually take a three hour nap every Sunday. No matter how much sleep I get, I can always use more.

Do you have a shop? What do you sell?
Nothing, but I love to buy handmade items from other crafters!

Where else can we find you? (twitter name , facebook, Digg, blogfrog etc)
 Brandon-Russanna Cook on facebook and cafegirl00 on Blogfrog

What is your favorite childhood book?
It's a tie between Anne Of Green Gables and The Giving Tree

Whats in your player?
Phoenix, Joshua Radin, and Seven Mary Three. Phoenix for running, Joshua Radin for rainy days, and Seven Mary Three for running errands around town. 

What are your top 3 favorite blogs?foods?
Blogs
The Lettered Cottage - www.theletteredcottage.com

Food: This is so strange but my favorite food is seriously ramen noodles. I have loved them since I was little. I don't often eat them because they are probably the world's least healthy food but they are so good! I also LOVE the coffee flavoried ice cream at Mountain Frost Creamery in Lynchburg.

What is the most interesting or odd thing about you?
Most Interesting and odd at the same time - I am a pop culture addict. EW.com, people.com and usmagazine.com get several hits a day from me. I also have this really bad habit of correcting people's pop-culture knowledge in public. I'm learing to let it go. If someone wants to believe Brad and Jen are still married, I WILL be okay with that :-) I do take my pop culture seriously!

What is your solution to a bad day?
Chocolate and a chick flick! Coffee can also put just about any situation into perspective.


                                                 
Thanks Russanna for sharing with us a little about you! We are all looking forward to  hearing more from you and reading more of your excellent book reviews.

5 comments:

Mama Chang said...

I love books!
http://homeslight.blogspot.com/
Mama Chang

Kelly L said...

Thanks for the introduction to a new blogger.

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

Leetah East said...

Great blog, keep it up! Found you via Stalk Hop Friday!

Leetah East
afkdinner.blogspot.com

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

Thank you so much for linking up for Swingin' By Sunday! I'm your newest follower and I would love if you would follow me back if you get a chance! :)Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kim
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop! I'm following you now. :o)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos