Hip Chick's Guide to PMS

2.15.2011

Today we have DP from Hip Chick's Guide to PMS with us. Welcome to Chez Mukweto Dp! 
                                        



 So DP what is your blog about?
 Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy and Babies is an informative women's health blog that covers everything from PMS and menstrual periods to pregnancy and babies. I write about pregnancy health news, interesting news stories that relate to women's health and parenting, and informative articles aimed to keep moms and women of all ages up-to-date on health topics. My blog is all about women's health, and sometimes I cover other health-related topics. 


 What inspires you to blog?
I am a health journalist by trade, and my specialty is in pregnancy. My full-time job is writing for a pregnancy health website (similar to BabyCenter) that is owned by an OB/GYN. I wanted an outlet of my own to blog about topics and news stories that interest me. I hope that I can blog full-time one day, so that when I have children, I can a stay at home mom.

 What could you do all day everyday and twice on Sunday?
Write, write, and write some more. I love writing fiction. Children's lit is what I aspire to write, and I hope to be a published children's book author one day. I am making strides, and I'm currently working on a middle grade novel.

 What is your story in one paragraph or less.
I'm a pregnancy health writer who loves educating other women to have the safest, healthiest pregnancy possible. 


Where else can we find you? (twitter name , Facebook, Digg, blogfrog etc)



 What is your favorite childhood memory? 
Playing in the rice paddy fields in Vietnam with my cousins. (I was born in Vietnam and moved to the United States when I was 7.)

 What is your favorite childhood book?
"Oh the Places You Will Go" by Dr. Seuss -  I love the message in it.

 Whats in your player?
Pushing Daisies, Season 1 - I absolutely love that show. It was cancelled way too soon. 

What are your top 3 favorite blogs?foods?
I personally love HealthyChild.org - If you haven't gone to their website and read their blogs, you definitely should check it out. It's fabulous! 

I also enjoy reading "The Stir" by CafeMom. It's a hoot in a handbag!

And finally, I guess I'd have to say that I'm definitely a fan of all my fellow mommy bloggers trying to make a name for themselves in the blogsphere. It's brave to be a blogger, and there's no better time to do it than now! :-)

What is the most interesting or odd thing about you?
I am left-handed, but I write with my right hand. Writing is about the only thing I do with my right hand. For everything else, I am a Lefty.

What is your solution to a bad day?
Eat chocolate and listen to soothing music.

Anything else you want us to know.
I think that's about it. Thanks for this opportunity!

Thanks Dp for sharing your passion with us. As a mommy blogger I am glad you are a fan!
Visit Dp at www.pregnancybaby411.com and say Hello!



No comments:

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos