Crochet Flower Pattern

1.03.2011


These are perfect for adding a special touch to hats, bags, scarfs and  headbands.


Chain 4 and join to make a ring
Round 1: Chain (ch) 3, 17 Double crochet(dc) in the ring join with a Slip Stitch(sl st) ( 18 Double Crochet total)
Round 2: ch 1 work 2 single crochet (sc)  in each stitch around (36 sc)
Round 3: Sl St in the first Stitch *skip the next 2 stitches work 8 Dc in the next stitch skip the next 2 stitches slip stitch in the next and repeat from the * again till the end. (5 times 6 petals)

Small flower B hook 2.25mm
medium G hook 4.25mm
Large I hook 5.50mm




Enjoy!


6 comments:

Clara said...

These are wonderful. I use one very similar but I'll give this a go too. I love them since you can use them for so many different things!

Laura said...

I used to crochet all the time (before I had kids). Now that they are older, I should try to re-learn.

Thanks for the visit.

sarah london said...

Lovely!!

Amanda said...

These are lovely, I'm always so impressed by crochet projects, its something I've never been able to get the hang of!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

These are lovely, I just learned to make a similar pattern and have been turning them into brooches. It's early days for me and crochet but I'm loving it so far!

Found and following you via the Creative Bloggers hop. My blog is a mainly thrifty finds with a bit of craft thrown in.

Lakota x

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I used to make these! Thanks for bringing back those happy crocheting moments :) Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos