I'm a Surviver

12.06.2010

Quick picture during set up before shoppers started coming

I survived my first selling event ever. It was a wonderful experience and  I will do it again. When I do, I will try not to 
be as nervous or stress myself out like I did this time. 
The morning went smooth, My husband got the kids ready and let me just focus on getting and feeling prepared.
He drove me there.... We had good conversation! 

He is wearing the hat I made him. Yea..I took a picture while he was driving....Is that safe? anyway...

He unloaded my Bins full of yarn, and yarn goodness. He made sure I was hydrated and calm. I loved spending the day with him. He made my Day!

I should really attend a NBA game with him....that would be a cool gift right?! 

Would it be weird if I was crocheting while Kobe or whoever was shooting 3's?

Just joking I wouldn't do that. ^_^


Have a great Day!


FEAR 
False  Evidence Appearing Real



7 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations, Jacqueline! I'm so glad it was a great experience. The hat on your hubs looks great.

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

You guys make such a great team :) Everything looked so great, can't wait to hear about many more to come!

Russanna said...

You crack me up! I would totally take a book to all sporting events if I thought I could get away with it.

Mommying On The Fly said...

wooo hooo good for you... and i kinda like the hat.. (=... Wanted to swing by and thank you for trying to vote for my gremlins... seems a lot of folks are having a hard time cause you have to sign up for Upromise (which is AWESOME by the way for saving towards the kiddos college) but anyhow.. hope you have a great week and good luck..

Tiffany Christie said...

Here from the bloghop.
I follow you on GFC. I'd love for you to follow me back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com
Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to let you know the direct link is on the post...if you click where it says Monkey Knots it should take you to her store.

http://jandshoughton.blogspot.com/2010/12/monkey-knots-review-giveaway.html

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Jacqueline!

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comment on my latest post! That hat looks cool!

Have a nice weekend!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos