Ending the Year In Style

12.23.2010

This year you should end your Holiday Letters,emails,notes etc with a little flare....



  1. I am
  2. Like it or not,
  3. Whoop there it is,
  4. I am, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant,
  5. May I always live to serve you and your crown,
  6. Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
  7. All I ask is that you treat me no different than a Queen/King,
  8. I didn't mean anything I wrote,
  9. Made in (your country here)
  10. Glad you got to meet me,
  11. Copyright 2010,
  12. Remember the Alamo,
  13. There can be only one,
  14. Your #1 Fan, 
  15. No, I love YOU more, 
  16. Anonymously, 
  ... more here...

T T Y L,
Jacqueline

This was brought to you by the letter "A"

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, 
   but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

Dede said...

New follower from Friday Blog Hop! :-)
http://www.betteronabudget.com

Meredith said...

what a great scripture form proverbs! so true too;) have a great holiday!!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos