Whats in Your Mailbox?

10.31.2010

Thank you everyone who left a comment with tips
 and words of encouragement to help me
 with my upcoming event.(mentioned Here)
 The past few weeks or so I have been sewing and crocheting every free moment I get in order to have a full table display. So my blogging has not been as frequent, but I have come up for air, and I want to share some pretty things I have found.
 I ordered a few craft items online that I could not find locally. That meant every few days I got a package!!!
First these wonderful wooden buttons from Yo Zo Craft
Natural Wooden Button Set - 5pNatural Wooden Button Set - 5p

  innocent crush fabric by Anna Maria Horner

and the last Item is actually non-craft related  from Bon Bon Vie
Image of Brown Skin LadyImage of Black Is Beautiful Gray v-neck
Yup more t-shirts! ^_^


Pictures of the finished products, more from my hot spot mailbox, and My Shop coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by! Whats in YOUR mailbox?

1 comment:

lisette said...

Great fabrics, great shirts!!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos