Dave Ramsey's Meal Planning

8.19.2010

You can see more pictures by Dana or the recipe and step by step tutorial Here.


A major part of getting the school year started
on the right foot is meal planning. 
With four little ones to care for,
and no extra cash to eat out 
It works well for me to have a meal plan.

I have tried meal planning on my own 
and got over whelmed 
because I am not very good at it. 
This time around I am going to try something new.
I am going to try e-mealz
All you do is pick a store.
A few preferences.
Pay $5
and everything is done for you. You will get

The menu, including the side items, recipes
and the grocery list. 
If you would like to try it
click HERE and it will take you right to the site to get you started.
Happy Planning!


This post was brought to you by the letter "C"

Cast all your cares upon Him because He care for you.
1 Peter 5:7 

1 comment:

SS Firedancer said...

I loved this as meal planning is something that I endeavor to do however living in the UK I guess I will no have the benefit of you site. However having a few teens around I will work that into my HS schedule or should I say un-schedule. We still have a few weeks to go before school officially starts here.
By the way I loved getting a glimpse of your little ones. I wish they could have been here as we had a Teddy Bear Party at my place here in the UK but I guess that would have been a bit of a trek for you.
If you are on FB look me up Soroya I am as you can imagine one of a few.
Again Blessings to you, Soroya aka Firedancer

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos