Back to Home Schooling

8.17.2010

This week I have been slowly getting back into a homeschooling routine. 
It has been a very slow process...
BUT
One of the fun parts of the process is 
getting the kids clothes,
bags, and accessories made. 
Today I am going to show some of the headbands
I made for the girls.
 
With my glue gun loaded

  fabric and yarn scraps on hand

these little headbands were created. 





  

The Girls love them.



Best part is that they only take about 3 min each to make!

Now I just have to get ALL that hair braided up.



Thank you for stopping by. 
 Leave a comment
 Tell a friend 
 Come again tomorrow.


Today's post was brought t you by...


The letter "B"
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9 

4 comments:

All.Natural.Hutchesons said...

I am so glad you finally started a blog! Your girls are so beautiful, they really take after their mom :) This is great and I can't wait to hear more from you - oh and I love that this post was brought to me by the letter "B"

SS Firedancer said...

Hi Jacquie I stumbled on your blog through blog frog of which I am very new to. I am also a homeschool mom. I am an American living in England with my beloved Kinsman redeemer and friend we have collectively 4 sons. I hope that you will visit my blog as it is like yours a focus on my love for our Lord. It is wonderful to connect to a true Sista in Him.
My prayers go out to you your family I have you in my heart and prayers,
'B' blessed 'B'u t ful 1

Erin said...

The headbands are adorable...but not near as adorable as your models! :)

3G=Growing Godly Girlz said...

Wonderful blog--your girls are adorable! You are so crafty and talented!! I should order some headbands from you;) and get some braiding lessons, too!
Blessings,
Aria;)

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos