7 Fun Projects To Make Before October

8.22.2010


Here are 7 fun little projects I've had on my growing list of things I want to make. What's on your list?


1.This clutch would make the perfect gift. 


2. Dye My own Fabric
For those times when the store doesn't have the color I am dreaming about.


3. Make my own Soap
peppermint, chamomile, vanilla the possibilities are endless
4. Hang Tags for all My hand made goodies
 5. Peter Pan costume for little E4
 
  
6. Super Hero Cape for E2

7. This Dress because it just looks like it would be fun to wear

I would love some more Ideas of things to make.
 Have you  seen something cool out there. 
Share it with me.

leave a comment let me know about it.
Enjoy handmade!
This Post was brought to you by the letter "D"

Do all things without complaining and disputing.
Philippians 2:14 

2 comments:

A Simple Thing said...

I've wanted to make this fused plastic bag since forever: http://www.chezlin.com/thats-hot-seriously-hot-fused-plastic-tote/

But I don't know where to find parchment paper! >.<

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

oh my goodness!!! I love that dress!! You really need to make that! I enjoyed your blog. You are very talented too. Thanks again for the compliments!!

Premium Blogger template designed by LucaLogos